Montana Safe Soccer and C19 plan
The Montana Safe Soccer platform provides all Montana Youth Soccer participants (players, coaches, referees, administrators, volunteers and parents) with the tools to make their soccer experience safe, healthy, and free from emotional, physical, or sexual abuse.
Please see the MONTANA SAFE SOCCER to view the Montana Safe Soccer Safety Policy, and Abuse Prevention - MT Safe Soccer | Montana to visit the Montana State Soccer web site's Risk Management page for additional details and information.
*Contacts for reporting physical or sexual abuse
- Local Law Enforcement Number - (406)-535-1800
- Local Child Protective Services Number - (866) 820-5437
- Child & Family Services Division of the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services (Montana DPHHS)
- Child Abuse Hotline – (866) 820-5427
- Club Risk Manager Contact Information - Brett Thackeray - (406)-350-0170
- State Risk Manager – Jeff Schoonover - (406) 565-2676
- National Governing Body (NGB)